The Park

Covering 130 hectares and extending to the stepped section by the Bassin des Cascades, the easterly edge of the park used to mark the limits of the royal estate. From the village of Avon, it was crossed by the main access road to the château. Its current layout, organised into a network of cascades and radiating pathways, dates from the creation of the canal under Henri IV (1606-1609).

Espace presse | Mécénat | Locations | Groupes et professionnels | Établissement public | Marchés publics