How to give
In the past, we have had many generous donors — both in France and abroad — support the Château de Fontainebleau. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Château needs the help of generous patrons in order to fund cultural programmes, art acquisitions and restoration projects.
Whether you are a company or an individual patron, there are many different ways for you to give and be part of the legacy of the Château de Fontainebleau.
If your company would like to support a cultural project, enrich a national collection or participate in important restorations, you can do so by including the Château de Fontainebleau in your philanthropy. This can help to enhance of your company’s internal and external image and help mobilise employees around an exciting project.
There are many benefits to sponsoring the château, including but not limited to:
- use of château spaces: The château de Fontainebleau offers its patrons the possibility of organising special events, such as cocktail parties, symposia, meetings, concerts, etc.
- recognition and acknowledgement: Your company and sponsorship will be associated with all the promotional materials of the project. It is also possible to collaborate on press materials and
- special visits: Corporate sponsors can benefit from private tours of the castle during and outside public opening hours. There is also the possibility to organise special tours with curators and other staff members.
- tax benefits: Donations to the château can provide major tax benefits for your company. Speak to our team today to learn more.
Enthusiasts of French art, history and culture help to support our work at the Château de Fontainebleau. They come from all over the world and, because of their generosity, we are able to fund our programming, make the château more beautiful and accessible and, most importantly, make sure that future generations can enjoy the site.
Everyone can give as they wish and the generosity of all is welcomed. If you would like to donate, please write to us at: email@example.com
- Legacy and Planned Giving
Support the Château de Fontainebleau by making a bequest. By giving to Fontainebleau, you will contribute to the work of the château and the enrichment of its collections. Your memory will also be permanently associated with the château.
- European Donors
If you are a European national and would like to support the Château de Fontainebleau, you may do so through the Transnational Giving Europe. The TGE allows individual donors and companies to make a donation to the château via an organisation in their respective countries while also benefiting from tax exemption. Find the right European foundation partner for you on the TGE website.
For more information, visit: www.transnationalgiving.eu.
Become a friend of the Château
LES AMIS DU CHATEAU DE FONTAINEBLEAU (THE FRIENDS OF THE CHATEAU DE FONTAINEBLEAU)
A dynamic association created in 2006, Les Amis du Château de Fontainebleau brings together around 1200 members who raise funds for restorations, acquisitions and the development of the château through an exclusive programme of activities.
Join now and choose from different types of membership! Benefits vary between membership types and can include free admission to the château, gift shop discounts and invitations to events and private visits.
For more information, visit: www.amischateaufontainebleau.org
AMERICAN FRIENDS OF THE CHATEAU DE FONTAINEBLEAU
The American Friends of the Château de Fontainebleau is dedicated to supporting the work of the Château de Fontainebleau. It brings awareness to the Château’s collections and activities and raises funds for restoration projects, acquisitions, and cultural programming. Through its work, it also promotes stronger ties between France and the United States.
Donors to the American Friends of the Château de Fontainebleau may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. tax law for their contributions. If you would like to make a donation, you may do so through the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS), which is a public charity and 501(3)(c) organization.
- for gifts by check: Make your check out then KBFUS and write “Château de Fontainebleau” in the memo section. You can then send the check to King Baudouin Foundation United States, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
- for gifts by credit card: Click HERE to donate online via the KBFUS website.
- for gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property: Contact the KBFUS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 (212) 713-7660.
We are currently in the process of finalizing our membership structure. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email Guillaume Dinkel at email@example.com
For more information, visit: www.chateaudefontainebleau.fr/en/americanfriends