- The ticket for the château includes free entry to the Napoleon I Museum and the Grands Appartements and is valid all day.
- Self-guided tours are possible every day (except Tuesday), from 9:30am to 4pm (5pm in summer), apart from Sunday afternoons and bank holidays.
- There is a coach park on Boulevard Magenta, very close to the entrance to the château.
- Group price (admission fee): €12/ person instead of €14 (for 20 people and more)
- Video guide in 11 languages: €4/ video guide
- Booking for guided tours of the château by an external guide: €30 for 10 people or more
- Guide and coach driver accompanying a group: free admission
- Please do not obstruct the reception areas. We kindly ask that only the group leader goes to the group counter to pick up the tickets and/or tour guide permit.
- For preservation reasons and safety, backpacks, umbrellas, bulky pushchairs and child carriers are not allowed when visiting the Chateau.
- The château hires Front worn baby slings and buggies. Lockers are also available in the visitor reception areas.
- The restaurant Les Petites bouches de l’Empereur is located at the heart of the Chateau.